Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tissue For Your Issue

Two blogs in a week ! What a privilege for you all !



_________________________



Now that it's more or less middle Spring, my new best friend looks something like this





Thank God for Kleenex Eucalyptus Facial Tissues !
Soft 3 ply tissues enriched with Natural Eucalyptus Oil- not so soft after the second box
If wealth was measured by supplies of tissues, I'd be poor.
My constant consumption of my family's tissue box supply has left us in poverty

Damn my low tolerance for pollinated flowers


_________________________



New Passion-
Caesar Salad from Sofia's is definitely to live for


_________________________


SPRING FASHION IS HERE !
and Gladiator Sandals are very hot property






Can I just say.. EEEEEEEEEEEE

lol ok. I finally got my very own brown ones after like two very long months of stalking around Knox hunting for a nice bargain.
Nothing too special with the design though, very common.
I can already envision a million other people strutting around Knox in the (my) exact same Jesus Sandals

Also hot- Jersey Lace U
ps








_________________________



I haven't touched Tetris for like a week
and now I totally suck !



_________________________



1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Gladiator sandals?! Whoa... That stuff was getting trotted in since WAY BACK WHEN?! Man, next thing you know, people are going to reel in leopard (but due to PETA and various other freelance animal rights activists, it'll have to be FAUX) skin leotards and mammoth wool boots?! I'll be sure to start hunting for the perfect bone to tie into my hair- Flinstones style!

And omg'sh, my friend carries around a ROLL OF TOILET PAPER 'cos he's always got a runny nose. Antihistamines are my novocaine for the incessant violation that my eyes experience due to flowers and their darn airborne mating! Rarrr!!!