Friday, September 26, 2008

This Is Now

Before the commencement of holidays ( a.k.a commencement of DOOM )

I had a vision,

At the first sight of light I would instantly awake and immediately rush to complete my homework, stopping only once or twice for lunch or occasional snackage.
My timetable would be split into Five parts-
Starting everyday, subjects would be revised in chronological order, based on most important to least significant.
And when asked to relax and enjoy the holidays, a sudden frustration may arise, I would put my foot down and give a stern 'NO, CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE TOO MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO !'
I would even tell people I can't hang out, that I have doomed myself to social suicide and hence dedicated my two week relaxation to total focus of stress..
Also, I would lock myself permanentely in the house in order to accomplish my learning process.
So that when the time comes, and the teacher looks around the classroom asking: 'Who has done their holiday homework?!'
I can finally not hinder away in the corner of the room, ashamed of my fun time during the holidays..
but I would actually be able raise my hand without disgrace and say 'ME ! I'VE DONE MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK ! MEEEEEEEEEEE !'
I would probably be rewarded
with endless supplies of Gloria Jean's Cookies and Cream Mocha Chillers

happyhappyhappyhappyhapyhapyhapppahypahypahpahpyahyayayhypahyahhappyhappyhappyhappy
:DDD

No comments: