Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why, How Skandarlous !



Finally !

I saw this picture and I was very inspired, so I told myself a week ago: 'I'll blog tomorrow'
and now it's today
LOL what an utter disappointment


I just started reading The Chronicles of Narnia- again.

When I first found my mammoth of a book in my basement, (all seven books in one !)
I thought: 'Hey, I remember this.. I read this when I was like two.'
So I opened the book in hopes of indulging in my childhood story, and I realise- I've never actually read it at all !
In reality, I've just looked at the pictures.

Well actually, I've read the first two books for school. And I've watched 'The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe' multiple times (also for school)
Edmund use to annoy me so much. like omg.
Edmund Pevensie, how dare you tell lies ! OF COURSE NARNIA EXISTS !
and throughout the movie, I had a certain distaste for Skandar Keynes (the actor)
WHAT A TRAITOR !
Like ok. Good work Skandar you helped slay the witch, Skandar.
Nice job Skandar, I like how you so bravely put yourself into danger and almost killed yourself, Skandar.
Well Skandar, all this wouldn't have happened if you didn't deceive the beautiful Aslan and your three siblings in the first place, Skandar. Skandar you idiot !

Anyway, I've just recently read (and watched) Prince Caspian.. and now,
I TOTALLY LOVE SKANDAR KEYNES ! WHAT A CHAMPION !



and if you disagree,
Skandar will come defeat you in a Narnia battle, and after, he'll whisk me away to eternal happiness.
How could anyone not love that face ?!
PSYCHOS

Ahah. I think I have split personalities..
Like the lady in Heroes
What was her name..

Speaking of heroes..
Here's one !



Omg, Bolt's only like- THE HOTTEST GERMAN SHEPHERD EVAHHHHH
I love it how his disproportionate head and body enhances his adorable features, making him look like the cutest canine ever to roam the earth. While simultaneously, his eyebrows are shaped in such a 'Yes, I'm hot and I know it' manner.
What a heartbreaker !
I really hope one day, Kelloggs would include one of those free wipe on lightning bolt tattoos with every purchase of their cereal/ muesli bar products.
Then I'd buy a White German Shepherd and call him Bolt.

Also, HOW CUTE IS THE HAMSTER !
His name's Rhino ( nyiohhhhhh )
I want to put him in my pocket
But I can't.
So I've put him on my desktop



This is just one of my 2 am outcomes
I'll probably regret it tomorrow,
when I turn on my computer and I see a retarded hamster radiating from my screen.




Dear Jan,
I would like to buy you your very own Hamster. You can call him 'Rhino' and we can go watch Disney's 'Bolt' together.
After the movie, We can sneak back into the cinema and watch it again.

No comments: