Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Re: I Have Something To Tell You

I sent my teacher an e-mail


>>> Jan-Lee Chin 10/30/08 2:11 PM >>>
MR. NORTON SIR
FLASH WILL NOT PUBLISH ANY HTML AND I CAN'T EXPORT ANYTHING I MAKE !
HELP !

OMGHELP



ok. bye.


>>> Bruce Norton 10/31/08 9:30 AM >>>
Dear Jan,
Im in all day today,
expect to see you!
Yes it is Friday.
B Norton


>>> Jan-Lee Chin 11/02/08 6:59 PM >>>
Oh Whoops..
I've only just checked my e-mail..
How now brown cow?


>>> Bruce Norton 11/05/08 9:21 AM >>>
Dear Jan,
I am in today and Friday,
See you then....?
Leave your brown cow at the gate.
B Norton

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

haha, crazy teacher. My high school teachers would be like, "put down the hash and STUDY dear child!"
Uni teachers don't give a damn about you. I've emailed my Chinese teacher TWICE with regards to my FUTURE and she STILL hasn't replied. I'm thinking that she saw my name in the 'sender' column and marked it as spam. That vile woman.

Hope exams are going/went well :)