Friday, January 1, 2010

Ten Nine Eight, This is Just A Little Bit Late



IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND TEN! Goodness me, I LOVE the prospect of a new year. Fresh starts, new goals and aspiring ambitions- It's like a whole nother adventure! and oh boy, OH BOY do I love my adventures.
This year is going to be a good year. I can feel it in my very bones!
What does that mean? '
feel it in my bones'? Is it actually physically possible to anticipate the constantly changing state of the universe by a simple sensation experienced through ones bones? Hmm.. I guess it is.
Literally, my bones actually feel quite sore from lack of sleep.. But I'm sure that's no indication of how the year will be! Hypothetically speaking, my endoskeleton can already sense an amazing time coming along.

Amen, Twenty Ten

No comments: